Take the Healthy Reefs Challenge!
Join CCMI in the Healthy Reefs Challenge, through which your participation can have a positive impact on our coral reefs. We’re encouraging individuals and companies/organisations to register and participate in this five-month effort to promote positive action for healthy reefs. Here are the basics for this fun and important challenge:
- Register between now – 15 June for the Healthy Reefs Challenge to participate as an Individual or Corporate/Organisation.
- Watch your inbox! Every month, CCMI will send out an email to participants with information on the monthly theme and a list of suggested activities for the month.
- Complete activities from the list. Take pictures and record your results, as each activity has a point value! Completed activities equal points earned for participants!
- Report back to CCMI every month on your activity and how you took positive action for coral reefs.
Email the completed form below to email@example.com (form will be updated with each month’s activities).
- Post about your efforts on social media using #HealthyReefsChallenge and tagging CCMI.
- At the end of the challenge, points will be totaled for each participant.
- Winners will be announced at the Festival of Seas Gala at Grand Old House on 16 November 2019.